NYC May Day links:
May Day: A History of Political Protest
What you need to know about May Day
May Day by Walter Crane (1889)
International Workers’ Day, May 1, is a day to celebrate workers; who we are, and what we do to build our communities and our world, every day.
This year, we’re taking back May Day with one big celebration of working people. Everyone is invited!
Join us at the Legislative Grounds on May 1 for food, music, a display and trade tent, a kids fun zone with dino’ bouncers and much more.
In Regina, meet at Victoria Park at 1:00 p.m. to parade together to the celebration.
Fun, free busses will travel from communities all over Saskatchewan to bring working people and their families to join in!
• MOOSE JAW: Bus leaves Towne ‘n’ Country Mall at 11:30. Reserve a seat by contacting Kim at email@example.com or 693-7922 ext. 4221
• PRINCE ALBERT: Bus leaves South Hill Mall at 7:45. Reserve a seat by contacting Garry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 961-7075
• MELFORT: Bus leaves Melfort Extra Foods at 8:45. Reserve a seat by contacting Garry at email@example.com or 961-7075
• SASKATOON: Busses leave Circle Centre Mall at 9:30. Reserve a seat by contacting Darla at firstname.lastname@example.org or 221-5536
• SWIFT CURRENT: Bus leaves Wheatland Mall at 9:30. Reserve a seat by contacting Danielle at email@example.com or 773-2536 ext. 2
For more information on the Movement for May Day, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 525-0197 or contact your union!
May Day Poster pdf HERE.